Guild: No Pressure
DOB: Feb 2008
No Pressure is a long-running social guild.
We offer a base for a wide range of players with a huge variety of play styles. Our goal is to ensure that we have a comfortable number of like-minded players who enjoy grouping and co-operating to help the guild progress, grow and mature in the most enjoyable way possible. The guild recognizes that everyone has lives outside of WOW and therefore, there are no requirements to attend guild events or log in at certain times.
In order to facilitate this, we have a few simple rules which we expect our members to follow:
1. Guild Chat - No swearing, spamming or excessive use of caps. Please use English, as this is the language of the server.
2. Antisocial Behaviour/Harassment - we expect you to be courteous at all times, and do not allow begging for boosts or gold, or selling in guild chat.
3. Guild Vault - We expect you to balance of what you take with what you give, if you take to much and don’t give back your access may be revoked. Please only deposit useful items.
4. Party/Group Instance/Raiding - Be prepared, review boss tactics and have relevant buffs (Flasks, food etc) with you, those arriving unprepared or late may be removed the raid.
These rules may be added to or changed without notice.
Have fun and don't be afraid to chat. Just use common sense and you’ll be fine.
For further information, please click on the links below or whisper Coriander or any of the officers in game.
· How can I register on the website?
· What kind of player joins No Pressure?
· What if I have no WOW experience?
· Is No Pressure a good guild to level in?
· Does No Pressure do any raiding?